[KI-LC] Quarterly Report from the Information Sharing Work Group, Q3 2009

Iain Henderson iain.henderson at mydex.org
Mon Nov 30 01:23:18 EST 2009

The Information Sharing Group meets each Monday by tele-conference,
and to date has had 13 meetings where minutes or notes have been
taken. As this was the first Kantara Group 'out the door', we had
multiple meetings before quorum processes et al were established, but
now have that under control.

Iain Henderson and Joe Andrieu are Co-chairs, and Judi Clark has
recently joined as Secretary.

No officer positions are vacant at this point in time.

Our group has 10 voting members, and 16 non-voting members.

Our main focus to date has been in building out a complex scenario
where we map out customer and supplier engagement mechanics in a
futuristic, volunteered personal information enabled 'buying a car'
situation. When we have completed this, we will document the
underlying and generic capabilities that will form the specification
that we take forward.

We will shortly begin a second strand of work around the creation of a
standardised approach to individual-driven information sharing
agreements.

No official reports or draft specifications have been generated this
quarter.

Regards

Iain

Iain Henderson
iain.henderson at mydex.org

This email and any attachment contains information which is private
and confidential and is intended for the addressee only. If you are
not an addressee, you are not authorised to read, copy or use the e-
mail or any attachment. If you have received this e-mail in error,
please notify the sender by return e-mail and then destroy it.