[KI-LC] Call for 2009-Q3 WG/DG Status Reports

Kenji Takahashi takahashi.kenji at lab.ntt.co.jp
Fri Nov 27 02:18:38 EST 2009

Dear LC members,

The following is Q3 report of Japan WG.

Regards,

Kenji
----
Kantara Initiative Work Group & Discussion Group Quarterly Report

Reporting on: 2009 - Q3
Date Submitted:

Group Name: Japan Work Group

Chair Name: Kenji Takahashi
List other Officer positions and Names:
* Toshihiro Suzuki (Vice Chair)
* Takashi Shitamichi (Secretary)
*
List other Officer positions currently vacant:
*
*
*

What are the active number of:
* Total Participants: 39
* Voting Participants: 39
* Non-Voting Participants: 0
* Total Email List Subscribers:  (230 as 11/25/2009)

Published Teleconference Frequency: 0
Estimated Number of Teleconferences this Quarter: 1

Number of Official Meetings this Quarter: 2
Number of Unofficial (aka BOF) Meetings this Quarter: 1

Number of Draft Specifications Produced this Quarter: 0
Number of Reports Produced this Quarter: 0

Other Comments: