[KI-LC] Action Items Summary - Table added to your spaces

Joni Brennan joni at ieee-isto.org
Wed Nov 18 13:18:03 EST 2009

Dear Chairs,

I have added a code snip to the Meetings and Minutes page in each of
your workspaces to include a simple table to track the - Action Items
Summary for your group.  If you are not already tracking your groups
actions on the wiki I encourage each of your to start using the table
in your minutes page to track actions.  If you have any questions or
are unsure how to use the table or edit the wiki please don't hesitate
to contact me.  I am happy to provide support and assistance to each
of you as needed.

NOTE: For groups that have already set up an actions log or tracking
method,  I have taken note of this and have not changed your space in
any way.

Cheers!

--
Joni Brennan