[KI-LC] 2009 - Q3 UMA WG report

Eve Maler eve at xmlgrrl.com
Tue Nov 17 16:15:48 EST 2009

Actually, no -- I was surprised to realize that we only managed quorum twice in our first seven telecons (the first and last), but the cause was simply that we had a lot of enthusiastic initial participants who ultimately couldn't make the regular call time.  Once we debugged the voting/non-voting situation -- you'll recall I was the first on the LC list to raise this and propose ways to handle it -- we got quorum under control and we've largely been quorate, in the dozen-attendee range, in the fourth quarter.  In fact, we ended up not counting our first "F2F meeting" as a real WG meeting anyway...and we achieved quorum (I'm happy/proud to say) at our most recent F2F.

	Eve