[KI-LC] [BoT] Proposed Change to the Intellectual Property Rights Policy

Peter Davis peter.davis at neustar.biz
Tue Nov 17 13:49:13 EST 2009

+1 for this. I suggest this gets added to the next BoT call agenda.

=peterd

On Nov 17, 2009, at 13:46 PM, Eve Maler wrote:

> And we should see if we can convince Bill Smith to round up some (joint BoT/LC?) committee activity on #2

Peter Davis: Neustar, Inc.
Director & Distinguished Member of the Technical Staff
45980 Center Oak Plaza Sterling, VA 20166
[T] +1 571 434 5516 [E] peter.davis at neustar.biz [W]
http://www.neustar.biz/
 [X] xri://@neustar*pdavis [X] xri://=peterd
The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for
the use of the recipient(s) named above and may contain confidential
and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient
you have received this e-mail message in error and any review,
dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly
notify us immediately and delete the original message.