[KI-LC] FW: [Wg-egov] 2nd Request: <snip>Identifier construction for eProcurement)

Colin Wallis Colin.Wallis at dia.govt.nz
Mon Nov 16 20:54:04 EST 2009

Greetings all

Apologies in advance for using this list perhaps not as it was intended, but I need to get to the Chairs of each group.

I have a request for a piece of work from Norway (Bauck Sverre - known to some of you with Liberty history) that has been turned down by eGov.  It's not on our work list and I can't solicit enough interest from the group to do it.

Take a look at the thread and see if the path of any of your work items will cross this request.

If so, would you take it (and Sverre et al from Norway) onboard?

By all means come back to me, or direct to Sverre, if you need any more background.

Thanks

Colin