[KI-LC] Poll: Next Teleconference Date
Salzberg, Kenneth M
ken.salzberg at intel.com
Mon Nov 16 12:16:07 EST 2009
Same problem for me.
Either date works.
Ken Salzberg, Technology Manager
Integrated Platforms Research, Intel Labs
ken.salzberg at intel.com 503.264.8276 JF2-58
From: lc-bounces at kantarainitiative.org [mailto:lc-bounces at kantarainitiative.org] On Behalf Of Robin Wilton
Sent: Monday, November 16, 2009 9:15 AM
To: J. Trent Adams
Cc: LC at kantarainitiative.org
Subject: Re: [KI-LC] Poll: Next Teleconference Date
Hmm. Something's going a bit screwy with the Doodle poll. It won't let
me select either of the dates.
I can't make Nov 18th (travelling to Malmo), but Dec 2nd should be OK.
J. Trent Adams wrote:
> All -
> We need to decide if we are going to move our next teleconference up (to
> this week) or back a week (to December) to accommodate the U.S.
> Thanksgiving holiday.
> Please use the link below to indicate which date(s) you are available at
> 3pm PST | 6pm EST | 22:00 UTC. Select only one date if you prefer it
> over the other.
> NOTE: This change will only effect this one week. The rest of the new
> schedule will remain unchanged.
> We will update the official Leadership Council schedule with the change
> when it's decided:
Director - Future Identity Ltd
+44 (0)705 005 2931
mail at futureidentity.eu
More information about the LC