[KI-LC] LC call 11/11: TI WG wash up

Colin Wallis Colin.Wallis at dia.govt.nz
Thu Nov 12 21:39:26 EST 2009

Thanks Jonas

Much appreciated.  And I certainly was not aware that ITU-T did not produce specifications..maybe it's recommendations that they do..

Your comments clarify a lot for me, and while I wonder if other people looking at the scope would pick up that 'identity' in the context of Telco covers humans, devices and machines, I'll leave that to you guys to determine.