[KI-LC] NEW Telecon Time: Wednesday, November 11 at 17:00 UTC

Colin Wallis Colin.Wallis at dia.govt.nz
Thu Nov 12 20:00:12 EST 2009

Yes, a good suggestion but potentially gives us problems down the road as a call then lands on the 30th December (31st for me) and for one, I am on vacation then..(mind you I would still the week after, if we keep the current cycle which would see a call on the 23rd Dec (24th for me but personally I can do that..)

Colin