[KI-LC] LC call 11/11: TI WG wash up

Jonas Hogberg K.O jonas.k.o.hogberg at ericsson.com
Thu Nov 12 06:31:20 EST 2009

Hi Colin,

Thanks for your comments on the TIWG charter. Please find my answers
here:
1) Yes, we're talking about humans, devices and machines.
2) We took a pragmatic approach to our liaisons efforts trying to be
practical. Firstly, we wanted to limit the no. of organisations that we
approach. Secondly, our target is organisations that produce
specifications, which ITU-T doesn't do.
3) True, however based on members' interests.
4) Fair comment. FYI, we are on a continuous global recruitment campaign
and our desire is definitely to widen the geographical distribution of
the group. So far, US operators have shown limited interest in the DigId
and Telco space.

Kind regards,

Jonas H.