[KI-LC] Next Kantara Initiative Meeting - March 9-11, 2010

Dervla O'Reilly dervla at kantarainitiative.org
Wed Nov 11 13:34:17 EST 2009

All,

We just confirmed our next meeting for March 9-11, 2010, kindly hosted
by Intel Corporation at their JFCC Campus, Hillsboro, Oregon.

Preliminary information can be found here: http://bit.ly/2QHKTV

I was hoping to cover this on today's LC call to start the
conversation regarding timing for groups, holding space, travel plans,
etc.

Please review the current agenda for time slots, noting the BoT are
holding space each day in the PM.  In addition, I created a list of
objectives page.

I would estimate the LC will need time at the front-end of the
meeting, then sync with the BoT, similar to our last meeting in Las
Vegas.

I would like chairs to let me know asap if they plan to meet, so I can
fill time slots on a first-come, first-served basis by Dec. 4 opening
registration Dec. 7.

Just so you know the reasoning behind the choice for March 9-11, 2010,
based on our community calendar and enabling easier travel approvals:
1st choice, March 9-11 (the week after RSA & HIMSS, the week prior was
too soon!)
2nd choice week of May 10 (week prior to 'proposed' IIW May 18-20,
week after runs into U.S. Memorial weekend holiday)
3rd choice week of March 15 (April is heavy with Euro events)

Let me know if questions.

Thanks
Dervla
Dervla O’Reilly