[KI-LC] [BoT] Draft Mail List Policy Attached / LC Appoints 2 Liaison Representatives

Salzberg, Kenneth M ken.salzberg at intel.com
Thu May 28 08:13:13 PDT 2009

I feel that it is important to point out section 4.4.2 of the by-laws (the LC reps may or may not have been aware of this clause) which states any given member is limited to a single vote on the BoT.   Since Intel is a paying member of the BoT, Conor and I (as the Intel rep to the BoT) will need to agree on the single Intel vote before a vote takes place.

Ken Salzberg,  Technology Manager
Integrated Platforms Research, Intel
ken.salzberg at intel.com<mailto:ken.salzberg at intel.com>   503.264.8276   JF2-58