[KI-LC] Draft minutes of 27 May 2009 Kantara LC meeting (thru x:30)

Kenji Takahashi takahashi.kenji at lab.ntt.co.jp
Sun May 31 05:30:19 PDT 2009

Congratulations on newly appointed officers!!  I really appreciate your
willingness.  I am thrilled to have such a strong team as officers.

I am sorry to miss the call.  Currently I have to handle several
international conf calls - after all the years, it is still confusing
for me.  At that time, I was waiting in vain for another conf call - I
made a mistake again...

Regards,

Kenji