[KI-LC] For your reference - Important Links for LC participation

Joni Brennan joni at ieee-isto.org
Thu May 28 11:39:29 PDT 2009

Hello LC Reps,

This message has some important links you should remember:

LC Workspace - http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/LC
LC Mail archive -
http://groups.google.ca/group/kantara-leadership-council/topics

Also, in the coming days, I'd like to provide each of you with permissions
to contribute to the LC wiki.  If you have not already requested an account
please be sure to visit our confluence site, click login, choose your
preferred IdP and register your account.

Point of interest: If you would like to use an IdP other than those listed
on the WAYF login page please don't hesitate to let us know.  We will be
happy to work to add your preferred IdP to the selection list.  Yes - we are
fully sso now =).

Cheers,

Joni