[KI-LC] [BoT] Draft Mail List Policy Attached / LC Appoints 2 Liaison Representatives

Joni Brennan joni at ieee-isto.org
Thu May 28 08:39:49 PDT 2009

Excellent point.   Thank you Ken!  We did have that in our minds regarding
the LC chairs where - for example - if an LC member is the chair of 2 WG's
they still only get one vote in the LC.  But yes, it's true that we did not
consider that with Intel being on the BoT and Conor being a Member Rep of
Intel there is only one vote that you both share.

So yes, you and Conor will need to discuss your single vote before casting.
We'll be sure to monitor this arrangement as best we can and should the case
arise where one of the designated LC BoT rep's decides to step down, we will
be sure to work in the LC to arrange a smooth apointment replacement
(notifying the BoT of any changes in real time).

Thanks again Ken!

- Joni

On Thu, May 28, 2009 at 8:13 AM, Salzberg, Kenneth M <ken.salzberg at intel.com

--