[KI-LC] Mail List Policy

Paul Madsen paulmadsen at rogers.com
Fri May 22 16:09:16 PDT 2009

my interpretation of the primary goal for any such email policy is to
prevent IP contamination - this possible if (mere) subscribers were able
to post to the list.

If that is indeed the case, why differentiate between levels of read
access by distinguishing between real time & digest? Surely it's
immaterial to the primary goal?

paul