[KI-LC] Calling First Leadership Council Meeting

Brett McDowell email at brettmcdowell.com
Wed May 20 07:24:02 PDT 2009

I've reviewed the results of the poll and we have a "winner" time slot
for this Friday's meeting.  There is one slot where we only miss two
of our participants so that's the one we should go with.

The call will be:
DATE: Friday, 22 May 2009
TIME: 09:00 PDT / 16:00 UTC
BRIDGE:
  US toll-free number: +1-866-469-3239
  Outside US number: +1-650-429-3300
  Attendee Code: 00228898#

We will not use this bridge in the future so you don't need to save
it.  We will just use it for this first call.

Talk with you then!

Brett McDowell | +1.413.652.1248 | http://info.brettmcdowell.com