[KI-LC] Calling First Leadership Council Meeting

Brett McDowell email at brettmcdowell.com
Tue May 19 07:52:27 PDT 2009

I'm following-up on getting this Friday meeting locked down.  Many of
you have responded already to the doodle poll but the results are
mixed.  I really want to get the last few folks to go to the website
and add their availability.  The folks I'm still waiting to hear from
are:

- Trent
- Drummond
- Eve