[KI-LC] Calling First Leadership Council Meeting

Joni Brennan joni at ieee-isto.org
Tue May 19 07:29:34 PDT 2009

FWIW - If it were me, I would work to get as many proposers as possible to
sign on (these can be people/orgs internal or external to Liberty).  I would
remind each of the Liberty Members who've signed on to please fill out their
Kantara membership agreement if they have not done so already.

Additionally, as any Liberty Member who's paid their 2009 Liberty dues will
have that payment honored in Kantara for 2009, I would say it's fair to
understand that many (many) current Liberty members are working through the
formalities required to re-sign under Kantara.  (But the timing of the
signing of the KI agreement may not line up precisely with the May 22 LC
meeting)

My advice is that each chair should work with what they have, try to get as
many WG charter 'sponsors' to sign on as possible and try not to lose
progress on the charters even though some of the timing is not lining up
perfectly at the moment.

Also - once Britta has that membership page up we'll be able to get a faster
snapshot of who's signed and who has not.

Hope that's helpful!

- Joni