[KI-LC] Calling First Leadership Council Meeting

Britta Glade britta at projectliberty.org
Tue May 19 07:11:51 PDT 2009

Yeah--I hear you.  I can tell you that NTT (for your purposes) has signed.
For the rest, I have a proposal within marketing right now to make that
membership list accessible publicly the moment BoT approves the terms of
agreement from LAP on Thursday--and at this point I have that agreement.
But let me see if I can get that membership list to this group sooner.