[KI-LC] Proposed Topics for Meeting at DIDW

Bob Pinheiro kantara at bobpinheiro.com
Fri Jul 31 15:00:49 PDT 2009

Matthew,

Thanks for your response.  I agree 100%......that some mixture of
consultants and volunteers is probably going to be needed to move the
work forward.

BTW, I noticed that in my original email I misspelled not only your
first name, but your last name as well.  I guess this just proves the
Universal Law of Email.....no matter how carefully you check, you don't
find all the mistakes until right after you hit the Send button.

Bob