[KI-LC] Proposed BoT meeting time changes in Las Vegas

Dervla O'Reilly dervla at kantarainitiative.org
Thu Jul 30 10:26:41 PDT 2009

Agreed, next Monday morning (Aug. 1) we should have a clearer picture
of all the groups meeting with more solidified draft agenda topics.

Per the BoT meeting today, the BoT will meet all day Monday and a half
day Tuesday.  Please bear this in mind when making plans for your
Group(s).

The agenda is here: http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/GI/Kantara+Initiative+Conferences

Cheers,
Dervla