[KI-LC] LC membership roster

Salzberg, Kenneth M ken.salzberg at intel.com
Wed Jul 15 13:27:53 PDT 2009

With respect to quorum, as Roger previously pointed out, section 2.6 of the operating procedures states:
"A majority of the voting members of the LC shall constitute a quorum. Actions
taken in the absence of a quorum shall be confirmed by electronic ballot of all
voting members of the LC."

Ken Salzberg,  Technology Manager
Integrated Platforms Research, Intel Labs
ken.salzberg at intel.com   503.264.8276   JF2-58