[KI-LC] Comments on the "Quorum Issue"

Roger Martin roger.martin at corp.aol.com
Wed Jul 15 13:06:09 PDT 2009

Trent,

What I was suggesting is that the LC establish a self-imposed policy
that specifies what threshold it will use to actually set a motion in
motion.

Should there be at least 2  LC voters on the call?  15% of the voters?
25%....pick a number.  Or, perhaps it could permit the LC Leadership to
decide when to send out an electronic ballot.   I'm not going to express
a personal opinion at this point...I'll leave that to the LC to decide.

I do think, however, there should be some agreed to process that is
published so everyone knows what it is.

    rogerm