[KI-LC] LC membership roster

Eve Maler Eve.Maler at Sun.COM
Wed Jul 15 13:04:39 PDT 2009

Many thanks to Joni, Britta, and Trent for helping me compile this
info.  Please check out the newly redesigned roster:

http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/LC/Roster

Since a single person might have multiple roles, only some of which
contribute to voting status, I've organized the table in a name-
primary fashion (nor have I included Kantara Member affiliations since
it's irrelevant for LC membership or chairmanship).  Some questions
that arose for me in the doing:

- When does the "initial startup period" officially end?  Should the
proposed chairs who have been "grandfathered in" be hastening to get
their charters accepted and approved at this point?

- Is Myisha an alternate for Frank on the IAWG?  The charter still
lists her as one of the chairs.

- I couldn't find a requirement for us to meet quorum through >50% of
*voting* members, just >50% of *any* members (the type of LC member
goes unspecified in the bylaws for quorum purposes).  I don't see this
as a problem, but wanted to check that this was the intent.  Perhaps a
question for our to-the-BoT and from-the-BoT reps?

Please review very carefully and let me know if I've made any mistakes
or if you have suggestions for improvement.  I will attempt to edit
this right away on approval of new WGs and DGs in future.

Thanks!

	Eve

Eve Maler                                          eve.maler @ sun.com
Emerging Technologies Director                    cell +1 425 345 6756
Sun Microsystems Identity Software                www.xmlgrrl.com/blog