[KI-LC] User-Managed Access (UMA) WG charter accepted for review

Eve Maler Eve.Maler at Sun.COM
Mon Jul 13 07:30:51 PDT 2009

Oh, in case you're wondering, User-Managed Access is intended to be
the WG where the follow-on "ProtectServe" work happens.  Hopefully the
charter makes all clear.  If you have comments or questions, don't
hesitate to let me know.

	Eve