[KI-LC] Revised DRAFT: Policy for Joining Groups and Group Discussion Lists

Eve Maler Eve.Maler at Sun.COM
Sat Jul 11 07:49:17 PDT 2009

Oops two senses of "they" below.  The first one means "the
messages" ("based on what the messages say") and the second one means
"the list member" ("whether the list member has agreed to the IPR
rules").  Still working on coffee dose #1 this morning...

	Eve