[KI-LC] User-Managed Access (UMA) WG charter accepted for review

Eve Maler Eve.Maler at Sun.COM
Fri Jul 10 12:28:05 PDT 2009

The LC is hereby requested to review and approve the charter for the
User-Managed Access (UMA) Work Group.  Since I submitted this charter
for acceptance with my "proposed WG chair" hat on, and Trent is named
as a co-proposer, Paul kindly reviewed it for acceptance and
pronounced it acceptable as of this morning.  This now starts a 30-day
(maximum) review period by which the LC must vote whether to approve
the charter.  (I have requested a vote by June 22 if possible, and
perhaps we'll even be able to consider it in next week's call
depending on the comments reported.)

The charter is available here:

http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/WGUMA/Charter

Thanks for your consideration.

	Eve
	(with, I suppose, several hats on at the moment)

Eve Maler                                          eve.maler @ sun.com
Emerging Technologies Director                    cell +1 425 345 6756
Sun Microsystems Identity Software                www.xmlgrrl.com/blog