[KI-LC] [BoT] Revised DRAFT: Policy for Joining Groups and Group Discussion Lists

Roger Martin roger.martin at corp.aol.com
Thu Jul 2 12:09:13 PDT 2009

Based on this discussion it appears we have agreed to the following changes:

   1. Reword the first bullet in Section (5) to read:
      * All Lists are administered by Staff and moderated by the
      secretary Chair of the Group to which the List is associated.

   2. Delete the sixth bullet in section (5)
      * Group Lists are not moderated.

I have made these (and my original rewrite) changes to the wiki:
http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/LC/Groups+Email+Discussion+List+Policy

   ...rogerM