[KI-LC] [BoT] Revised DRAFT: Policy for Joining Groups and Group Discussion Lists

Brett McDowell email at brettmcdowell.com
Thu Jul 2 11:55:45 PDT 2009

And I'd add to that... if someone attempts to post to the list and the
topic is appropriate/legitimate, I would hope/encourage the Chair to
forward it to community@ for a "real" discussion (not to mention
reaching out to that person and suggesting they actually join the
Group).

Brett McDowell | +1.413.652.1248 | http://info.brettmcdowell.com