[KI-LC] [BoT] Revised DRAFT: Policy for Joining Groups and Group Discussion Lists

Nash, Andrew annash at paypal.com
Thu Jul 2 11:55:05 PDT 2009

+1

--Andrew

----- Original Message -----
From: trustees-bounces at kantarainitiative.org <trustees-bounces at kantarainitiative.org>
To: Brett McDowell <email at brettmcdowell.com>
Cc: Leadership Council <LC at kantarainitiative.org>; Kantara BoT <trustees at kantarainitiative.org>; Roger.Martin at corp.aol.com <Roger.Martin at corp.aol.com>
Sent: Thu Jul 02 12:52:24 2009
Subject: Re: [BoT] [KI-LC] Revised DRAFT: Policy for Joining Groups and Group Discussion Lists

+1 ,

with this caveat, list administrators can and should forward
on the the list any announcements that would be on interest.
This should clearly be a forward (over the admin's email address)
and not an approved posting over the original address.

Lucy Lynch
Director, Trust and Identity Initiatives
Internet Society (ISOC )