[KI-LC] [BoT] Revised DRAFT: Policy for Joining Groups and Group Discussion Lists

John Fraser john.fraser at mednetworld.com
Thu Jul 2 11:36:25 PDT 2009

+1

John Fraser
MEDNETWorld.com

From: lc-bounces at kantarainitiative.org [mailto:lc-bounces at kantarainitiative.org] On Behalf Of Brett McDowell
Sent: Thursday, July 02, 2009 1:14 PM
To: Joni Brennan
Cc: Leadership Council; Roger.Martin at corp.aol.com; Kantara BoT
Subject: Re: [KI-LC] [BoT] Revised DRAFT: Policy for Joining Groups and Group Discussion Lists

Given all the issues I've noticed being raised in the development of this policy, it's probably best to simply not allow any posting to the lists from non-participants in the group.

How do folks feel about tightening this up to that level?

Brett McDowell | +1.413.652.1248 | http://info.brettmcdowell.com