[KI-LC] [BoT] Revised DRAFT: Policy for Joining Groups and Group Discussion Lists

Brett McDowell email at brettmcdowell.com
Thu Jul 2 11:13:51 PDT 2009

Given all the issues I've noticed being raised in the development of this
policy, it's probably best to simply not allow any posting to the lists from
non-participants in the group.
How do folks feel about tightening this up to that level?

Brett McDowell | +1.413.652.1248 | http://info.brettmcdowell.com