[KI-LC] [BoT] Revised DRAFT: Policy for Joining Groups and Group Discussion Lists

Joni Brennan joni at ieee-isto.org
Thu Jul 2 10:57:44 PDT 2009

Thanks Brett.

I believe it would benefit us to develop operational policies (similar to
what the LC has done) to explain the implications and responsibilities
associated with the WG/DG Roles.  This policy would answer questions like -
When can I 'accept' a rejected message'?

Also, as there is no DG Secretary role this item would fall under the DG
Vice-chair or Chair responsibilties.

Finally, we should consider putting a requested change in the LC queue to
update the Operating Procedures to reflect this item under the appropriate
role duties.

Cheers,

Joni

email: joni @ ieee-isto.org