[KI-LC] [BoT] Revised DRAFT: Policy for Joining Groups and Group Discussion Lists

Brett McDowell email at brettmcdowell.com
Thu Jul 2 10:45:14 PDT 2009

Here is what the MailMan software documentation says in this regard:

*There are two ownership roles associated with each mailing list. The **list
administrators** are the people who have ultimate control over all
parameters of this mailing list. They are able to change any list
configuration variable available through these administration web pages.*

*The **list moderators** have more limited permissions; they are not able to
change any list configuration variable, but they are allowed to tend to
pending administration requests, including approving or rejecting held
subscription requests, and disposing of held postings. Of course, the **list
administrators** can also tend to pending requests.*

Brett McDowell | +1.413.652.1248 | http://info.brettmcdowell.com