[KI-LC] [BoT] Revised DRAFT: Policy for Joining Groups and Group Discussion Lists

Joni Brennan joni at ieee-isto.org
Wed Jul 1 12:30:03 PDT 2009

Hi Roger,

I have drafted the suggested addition below:

Section 5
* All Lists are administered and moderated by the Staff.  In addition to the
Staff moderator, each list will be moderated by the Secretary officer
responsible for that list's associated group.  The Secretary moderator
function provides an additional layer of operational information to the
officers of each group.

Please feel free to word smith my suggestion as you may see fit.  Also, as
an FYI to the group, we did find the bug causing Rogers edit access woes and
have resolved the issue.

Cheers,

Joni

On Wed, Jul 1, 2009 at 11:30 AM, Roger Martin <roger.martin at corp.aol.com>wrote:

>  I have attached the revised draft of the "Policy for Joining Groups and
> Group Discussion Lists" based on the discussions of the past two days.  I
> still don't have edit permission on the wiki page, but will post the new
> draft there when I do.
>
> Additional Discussion:
>
> 1.  Joni posted a proposal to one officer from each WG and DG a a moderator
> of any Lists associated with that WG or DG.  It's not clear from the email
> discussion what the resolution of this proposal is.  As a result I did not
> make any changes to the text.  If we need to make that change, would someone
> please post the specific text changes to be made?
>
> 2.  Are there any further edits needed before we move to adopt this as a
> Kantara Initiative policy?
>
>    ...rogerM
>

> *--
> Roger Martin, Director of Standards