[KI-LC] Revised DRAFT: Policy for Joining Groups and Group Discussion Lists

Roger Martin roger.martin at corp.aol.com
Wed Jul 1 08:30:10 PDT 2009

I have attached the revised draft of the "Policy for Joining Groups and
Group Discussion Lists" based on the discussions of the past two days.
I still don't have edit permission on the wiki page, but will post the
new draft there when I do.

Additional Discussion:

1.  Joni posted a proposal to one officer from each WG and DG a a
moderator of any Lists associated with that WG or DG.  It's not clear
from the email discussion what the resolution of this proposal is.  As a
result I did not make any changes to the text.  If we need to make that
change, would someone please post the specific text changes to be made?

2.  Are there any further edits needed before we move to adopt this as a
Kantara Initiative policy?

   ...rogerM

/--
Roger Martin, Director of Standards