[KI-LC] Cross-Group Participation

Iain Henderson iain.henderson at mydex.org
Wed Dec 9 16:01:02 EST 2009

Hi Brett, the Information Sharing WG would wish to continue to work
with Eve and the UMA group to explore the clear synergies between the
two.

Likewise we continue to tune into the P3 group and would expect the
synergies there to develop over time.

Our experience to date would suggest that this works well enough
without a formal process.

Hope that helps.

Iain