[KI-LC] Cross-Group Participation

Robin Wilton futureidentity at fastmail.fm
Wed Dec 9 12:39:40 EST 2009

I have two things which are likely to need collaboration between P3WG
and the eGov WG...

1 - Help requested by DIFI (Norway) on "use of electronic identifiers in
public sector e-procurement" (as currently being raised by Colin); his
group doesn't see that as a core topic for them... so one option is for
P3 to do it, but with some liaison from eGov.

2 - The ISO editorial work on Privacy Capability Maturity Model.

Yrs.,
Robin