[KI-LC] Call for 2009-Q3 WG/DG Status Reports

John Fraser john.fraser at mednetworld.com
Tue Dec 1 15:56:39 EST 2009

Kantara Initiative Work Group & Discussion Group Quarterly Report

Reporting on: 2009 - Q3
Date Submitted: December 1, 2009

Group Name: Healthcare Identity Assurance Work Group

Co-Chair Name: John Fraser, MEDNETWorld.com
List other Officer positions and Names:
- Pete Palmer, SureScripts - co-equal co-chair
- Rick Moore, eHealth Ohio - co-equal co-chair

List other Officer positions currently vacant:
-	None

What are the active number of:
 * Total Participants:23
 * Voting Participants:19
 * Non-Voting Participants:4
 * Total Email List Subscribers:23

Published Teleconference Frequency: Every other week
Estimated Number of Teleconferences this Quarter: 0
Number of Official Meetings this Quarter: 0
Number of Unofficial (aka BOF) Meetings this Quarter: 0
Number of Draft Specifications Produced this Quarter: 0
Number of Reports Produced this Quarter: 0
Other Comments:
Our kick-off meeting was October 22nd, 2009, so we just got started after Q3.