[KI-LC] New AI log and resolution log for LC business

Eve Maler eve at xmlgrrl.com
Thu Aug 6 14:37:51 PDT 2009

Please check out the following page, which now contains handy
summarized records of the business we conduct, to see if there are any
inaccuracies and to let me know if you have suggestions for
improvement.  The AI log will probably just show open AIs (rather than
keeping a whole historical list).

http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/LC/Minutes+and+Meeting+Materials

Note that, for reasons of "posterity" among others, if you're going to
propose a motion on a call, it really makes sense to have the wording
clear ahead of time...

Thanks!

	Eve

Eve Maler