[KI-LC] Kantara Initiative - Experts in attendance in Las Vegas

Roger Sullivan ROGER.SULLIVAN at oracle.com
Fri Aug 7 06:05:43 PDT 2009

I'll be there

  _____

From: Dervla O'Reilly [mailto:dervla at kantarainitiative.org]
Sent: Friday, August 07, 2009 1:28 AM
To: trustees at kantarainitiative.org; LC at kantarainitiative.org
Subject: [KI-LC] Kantara Initiative - Experts in attendance in Las Vegas

I realize some of our experts are unable to attend the upcoming meeting in Las Vegas. Of those who are attending, who is a willing and committed 'Kantara Expert' available both Monday and Tuesday nights (Sept . 14 & 15), 5:30-7pm?

The expectation of each 'Expert' is the ability to walk and talk all-things-Kantara AND wearing a branded expert shirt.

Please raise your hand and let me know by Thursday, Aug. 13 if you are a 'willing and able Expert'.

Cheers,
Dervla

P.S. I encourage you to HYPERLINK "https://orders.cxo.com/conferences/enroll.html?conferenceID=51"register for the HYPERLINK "http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/GI/Kantara+Initiative+Conferences"meeting (using the priority code 'Kantara') and HYPERLINK "http://public.cxo.com/conferences/venue.html?conferenceID=51"book your sleeping room at the specially negotiated DIDW rate at the Rio Hotel. We encourage you to support DIDW by booking your sleeping room at the Rio.

Dervla O’Reilly
Event & Membership Manager
Kantara Initiative
+1 415 731 4487 business