[KI-LC] Kantara Initiative - Experts in attendance in Las Vegas

Dervla O'Reilly dervla at kantarainitiative.org
Thu Aug 6 22:28:04 PDT 2009

I realize some of our experts are unable to attend the upcoming
meeting in Las Vegas. Of those who are attending, who is a willing and
committed 'Kantara Expert' available both Monday and Tuesday nights
(Sept . 14 & 15), 5:30-7pm?

The expectation of each 'Expert' is the ability to walk and talk all-
things-Kantara AND wearing a branded expert shirt.

Please raise your hand and let me know by Thursday, Aug. 13 if you are
a 'willing and able Expert'.

Cheers,
Dervla

P.S. I encourage you to register for the meeting (using the priority
code 'Kantara') and book your sleeping room at the specially
negotiated DIDW rate at the Rio Hotel. We encourage you to support
DIDW by booking your sleeping room at the Rio.

Dervla O’Reilly
Event & Membership Manager
Kantara Initiative
+1 415 731 4487 business