[KI-LC] Code of Conduct--input sought

Brett McDowell email at brettmcdowell.com
Thu Aug 6 09:08:23 PDT 2009

I'm wondering if there is another word for "professional" that we can
use to mean the same thing but not make Kantara seem more like a trade
association than a community.  Many folks here aren't here because of
their "professional" life, they might be here simply because they care
about digital identity and the issues surrounding it.

What about "collegial".  Okay, that doesn't mean the same thing, but
it might be a good word for what we are after.

BTW, I like the word "integrity" but there's another word I'm not
seeing: "accountability".  We value transparency, but I think we do so
because we believe in everyone being accountable for their actions and
words.  Is that going too far?  What do folks think about the
"accountability"/"transparency" dimension?

Brett McDowell  |  +1.413.652.1248  |  http://KantaraInitiative.org