[KI-LC] Code of Conduct--input sought

Britta Glade britta at kantarainitiative.org
Thu Aug 6 07:30:02 PDT 2009

That's very interesting--thanks for sharing.  This is an interesting list.
 And this *is* a very self-evident list of values, but we thought very
clearly stating it wouldn't be a bad idea and would be a good, basic means
of trying to keep all of our activities in line.  And to clarify something I
missed with yesterday's send--this is based on a conversation with the BoT
officers.  I was sending this out quickly and forgot to specify the exact
officers involved in the conversations--my apologies.

--
Britta Glade Kantara Initiative 925-254-4233