[DG-IDoT] Looking for trust model input

Ingo.Friese at telekom.de Ingo.Friese at telekom.de
Thu Sep 22 02:38:16 CDT 2016

Dear Group,

We were ask to write a Privacy and Trust Architecture view for IEEE P2413.
We started with the privacy model last year.
Now I'd like to start with "collecting" input for trust models.

I give you few examples that I found Kantara:

1.) Circle Of Trust (I know sunds a bit outdated, but for small IoT solutions it might fit)
2.) Trust Frameworks (The basic principles of a trusted certification entity)
3.) block chains as a public ledger for e.g. public keys (actual an idea of Ross :-)
4.) Somehow IRM because I use relationships to get more input for a kind of trust vector

If you see more models / examples let's discuss it.
So If you have ideas/models in mind or reference e.g from NIST/ISOC etc and pleas let me know.
If you are volunteer to edit / author please let me know.

Thank you in advance......Ingo

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Viele Grüße / Best Regards
Ingo Friese

DEUTSCHE TELEKOM AG
T-Labs (Research & Innovation)
Dipl.-Ing. Ingo Friese
Winterfeldtstr. 21, 10781 Berlin
+4930835358148 (Tel.)
+4930835358408 (Fax)
E-Mail: ingo.friese at telekom.de
www.telekom.com<http://www.telekom.com/>

Erleben, was verbindet.

Die gesetzlichen Pflichtangaben finden Sie unter: www.telekom.com/pflichtangaben<http://www.telekom.com/pflichtangaben>

Grosse Veränderungen fangen klein an - Ressourcen schonen und nicht jede E-Mail drucken.