[DG-IDoT] Common identity standard

Richard Baker-Donnelly richard at baker-donnelly.org
Fri Jul 24 04:28:58 CDT 2015

An observation from a lurker to this group.  If you are looking to connect non ip devices, you also need to consider their memory and cpu constraints.   If you are running in a low power device with only 2-4k of ram even building an encrypted packet will blow your available memory.

I also suggest that thought is given as to how the identity of such devices can be proxied and this may need to consider guidance or principles for evaluating the risks and threats and how to position this with the overall application.

I would like to engage more in this conversation but the Friday afternoon timing of the call is not helpful given my current role.

Regards

Richard Baker

Sent from my iPhone. Please excuse spelling mistakes.