[DG-IDoT] Common identity standard

afesta at alfweb.com afesta at alfweb.com
Tue Jul 21 11:42:28 CDT 2015

Publishing on behalf of another thing sounds not appealing to me.In the end if the primary identity has no viable way to publish I cannot control its identity either so why I should publish itinerary behalf?On non-ip based communication I am thinking more at communication based on keyring type of membership so I may expose my identity only to those things who are  member of the same keyring (and so the transport become less interesting).

Alex

Alessandro Festa
web:http://alfweb.com
twitter:@festaatdell
mail:afesta at alfweb.com

On Tue, Jul 21, 2015 at 9:33 AM -0700, "Aninda Bhunia" <abhunia at inc38.com> wrote:

It would be interesting if we could create a standard that would allow even non IP devices to publish their identity through a wsdl type structure. Even if they are non IP at some point in their upwards relationship hierarchy their master gateway would be IP based and could be responsible for publishing the identity wsdls for the entities it brokers.

Thoughts ?