[DG-IDoT] Common identity standard

Aninda Bhunia abhunia at inc38.com
Tue Jul 21 11:33:15 CDT 2015

It would be interesting if we could create a standard that would allow even
non IP devices to publish their identity through a wsdl type structure.
Even if they are non IP at some point in their upwards relationship
hierarchy their master gateway would be IP based and could be responsible
for publishing the identity wsdls for the entities it brokers.
Thoughts ?