[DG-IDoT] Common identity standard

Joni Brennan joni at kantarainitiative.org
Tue Jul 21 10:51:53 CDT 2015

Noting I have no vote =)

I agree with Paul and others regarding discovery as the key initial
mechanism.  I believe Ingo has also noted this in the summaries from IDoT.
Sal mentions NMAP / SNMP are there other exiting approaches?  (apologies if
this has been discussed in detail already)

- Joni

Best Regards,

Joni Brennan
Kantara Initiative | Executive Director
email: joni @ kantarainitiative.org

Connecting Identity for a more trustworthy Internet - Overview
<http://www.slideshare.net/kantarainitiative/kantara-overview2014-37969351>